Germantown Wedding Venue
564 County Route 10
Germantown, New York 12526
• It’s a scenic site for a destination wedding: Situated in the heart of the Hudson River Valley, this one-of-a-kind venue provides a secluded, rural setting that’s just two hours north of Manhattan and only ten minutes south of the city of Hudson.
• Celebrations are infused with historic appeal: Rustic charm is the hallmark of the authentic 19th-century barn where events are held. The high, wood-beamed ceiling, weathered wood walls and hardwood floor will make you feel as though you’ve stepped back in time.
• Outdoor ceremonies have a natural simplicity: Beauty and serenity are all around, when you exchange vows on a meadow beside one of the ponds that dot the property.
• Overnight accommodations are unique: Apple Barn Farm also owns a group of period houses where your guests can stay. From the Sunday House, a quaint cabin built for two, to Maple Grove, a five-bedroom colonial house on four acres with mountain views, each lodging offers something special.
• Their sister property is perfect for more intimate events: With its country kitchen, fireplace, herb garden and lawn, the Farmhouse at Route 66 is a smaller—and more affordable—version of Apple Barn Farm.
The rental fee starts at $11,000 and includes coordination, barn setup and cleanup, lighting, farm tables, bonfire, fans or heaters, and horses and rooster at cocktail hour. Antique urn planters and umbrellas are also provided. Select vendors from their preferred list. The cost for a 3-day event with 150 guests typically ranges $40,000–50,000 depending on the vendors you choose. The cost for a wedding and reception typically ranges $25,000–35,000. A cabin is available for the couple’s wedding night, and can be used for babysitting services and pet care during the day. The Farmhouse, which sleeps 16, is available for overnight accommodations and smaller weddings.
Special Events, Parties
Choose From List
Memorial Day weekend–the first weekend in July, and Labor Day weekend–October; daily; anytime. No events are held in August.
Alternate Info: germantown barn livingston route 9g