Voorhees Wedding Venue
3000 Main Street
Voorhees, New Jersey 08043
• There are lots of ceremony and reception options, including three exquisite ballrooms, an all-glass ceremony pavilion, and a picture-perfect gazebo.
• The spiral staircase makes a dramatic backdrop for photos. From any angle, this staircase will complement a sweeping train, a first look, or a wedding-day kiss.
• Elegance and style abound. A trumpeter announcing your entrance, marble columns, crystal chandeliers and sconces, and a white pergola set the tone for a classy event.
• An award-winning culinary team will help you design a custom menu. From white-gloved service to personalized menus (yes, they’re happy to accommodate requests for kosher or ethnic cuisine), they’ll ensure your dining experience is topnotch.
• You can hold your other bridal events here, too. The Mansion also hosts bridal teas, showers, and rehearsal dinners.
20% of the total event cost is required to reserve your date. 20% payments are due 9 and 6 months prior to the event and the balance is due 1 week prior.There is a $500 ceremony fee and a $200 service amenity fee which includes valet parking, bridal suite and coat check. Wedding packages range $85–125/person. Tax, alcohol and service charge are included in package pricing.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Alternate Info: philadelphia