Atlantic City Wedding Venue
111 South Chelsea Avenue
Atlantic City, New Jersey 08401
• Atlantic City chic: This 20-story, non-gaming seaside resort evokes the glamour and sophistication the city was known for during its heyday as “America’s Playground.” Guests enjoy cozy fireplace lounges, happening bars, poolside cabanas, and fabulous people-watching.
• Sun-kissed ceremonies: Tie the knot beneath a bright blue sky on the beach or on the resort’s pool deck, accompanied by sunshine and sea breezes.
• Elegant receptions: With its crystal chandeliers, spacious foyer, and outdoor terrace overlooking the saltwater swimming pool, the Crystal Ballroom is the perfect place to celebrate. Adjustable colored lighting lets you create the mood!
• Out-of-the-box events: Want to do something hip, fun and fresh? Host a free-flowing party that moves between various spaces and treats guests to cool DJ beats, gourmet bites, and creative cocktails.
• Luxurious accommodations: Chelsea Luxe rooms and suites feature a sleek, modern décor and comforts-of-home amenities. Many boast sweeping ocean and bay views, and The Penthouse on the top floor is lavishly appointed with a bar, balcony, fireplace and floor-to-ceiling windows.
• Feel-good activities: Here you’ll find a saltwater-inspired spa, fitness center, and a pristine beach with the only full beach service in Atlantic City.
The site fee is required to reserve your date. Site fees range $750–1,500. Ceremony fees range $1,000–1,250. Wedding packages range $112–142/person.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Alternate Info: Boutique Luxury Hotel