Randolph, New Jersey 07869
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Meadow Wood Manor on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- This beautiful colonial manor, boasting Palladian windows, French doors and private garden courtyards, serves as your own private mansion. And with its gracious bridal suite—laden with champagne and hors d’oeuvres and accompanied by a personal attendant—you’ll feel “to the manor born”.
- The sweeping staircase and indoor balcony not only overlook the spacious cocktail area but also make great photo settings. You’ll want to capture some memorable shots outdoors in the Pergola and gardens as well, before joining your guests for a sumptuous dinner in the Grand Ballroom.
- Everything here is very customized, with VIP service from start to finish. From the printed menu cards (with wait staff taking individual orders tableside) to the ice sculpture, wedding cake and specialty coffees and cordials served under the stars, they help you create an event your guests will never forget.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 250
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 200
- Max. Seated Indoors: 360
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 0
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 390
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 0
- Max. Seated: 400
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
A $2,000 deposit is required to reserve your date, and the balance is due 10 days prior to the event. Meals start at $99/person. Tax and a 21% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Alternate Info: Meadowood Manor morris county