Grounds for Sculpture
18 Fairgrounds Road
Hamilton Township, NJ 08619
Contact: Corporate and Private Events Manager
Request more information from Grounds for Sculpture
Why We Like This Place
Grounds for Sculpture is such a unique Hamilton Township wedding location:
• Art enthusiasts will love it: Built in 1992 to foster appreciation for modern sculpture, the venue wows guests with 42-acres of landscaped grounds dotted with over 270 pieces.
• The event spaces are versatile: All the private rooms in the Seward Center for the Arts offer high ceilings, neutral wall colors, and floor-to-ceiling windows with generous views of the outdoor sculptures.
• The food is divine: Catering is provided by the popular Rat’s Restaurant on site, which Hamilton Township natives know for its scrumptious cuisine, Zagat-rated ambiance, and attentive service.
• It’s conveniently located: Less than an hour from Philadelphia and New York—and just minutes from Princeton and the Hamilton and Trenton train stations!—it’s an easy trip for guests from all over. Parking’s also free!
Max. Seated Indoors: 200
Max. Seated Outdoors: 200
Max. Seated Indoors: 272
Max. Seated Outdoors: 0
Max. Standing Indoors: 400
Max. Standing Outdoors: 0
|Max. Seated: 150|
Fees & Deposits
The site fee ranges $2,000–7,000 depending on season, availability, guest count, and spaces rented. Please contact the venue for meal pricing. The venue provides catering, but you may also choose from their list of approved caterers.
Choose From List
Special Events, Parties
Wheelchair AccessWheelchair Accessible
Site ViewsForest/Wooded Area
Venue TypeBanquet Hall/Events Facility
- Wondering what CBA or BYO means?
- Why can't I search by price?
- Click here for more info on our editorial process.