Jackson, New Hampshire 03846
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Eagle Mountain House on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- This historic hotel has a view of the White Mountains that transcends time. One of the last of NH’s great country hotels, this gabled “grand lady” still beckons lovers to sit on the wraparound veranda and rock for a while, with nature’s beauty all around.
- You can kick up your heels in a 140-year-old Carriage House. One of the largest event spaces in northern NH, this charming venue boasts domed chandeliers, lots of windows, and French doors that open to a deck overlooking picturesque Carter Notch.
- The venue offers a relaxing destination retreat. You and your guests, like generations before, will want to linger in the gardens and pathways, play some golf, take a swim, enjoy the spa or explore the nearby village of Jackson.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 150
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 200
- Max. Seated Indoors: 170
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 230
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 350
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 400
- Max. Seated: 200
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
A $1,500 deposit is required to reserve your date. 50% of the estimated balance is due 3 months prior to the event, and the remaining 50% is due 10 days prior. The rental fee ranges $150–2,400 depending on which space is reserved. Meal packages range $78–163/person. Tax and service charge are included.
Special Events, Parties
Venue ViewsForest/Wooded Area
Golf Course Fairways
Venue TypeBanquet Hall/Events Facility