Sandy Spring Wedding Venue
16501 Norwood Road
Sandy Spring, Maryland 20860
5 reasons Woodlawn Manor is a captivating site for a Maryland wedding:
1. Built in 1800, the brick Georgian-style Manor House is a beautifully restored slice of history.
2. The Gazebo Garden provides a peaceful backdrop for an outdoor wedding ceremony.
3. The Manor’s five-acre landscaped lawn is ideal for events hosted April through October in the venue’s elegant tent, featuring cathedral-windowed sides and chandelier lighting.
4. Intimate celebrations, including birthdays, engagement parties and bridal showers, can be held in the Manor House year round.
5. Two lovely rooms appointed with period furnishings are available for bridal preparations.
A refundable $750 security deposit is required to reserve your date. 8-hour rates for the Manor House, Tent and Grounds range $1,975–4,440, April–October. (Tent rental is required for all Saturday events April–October). 8-hour rates for the Manor House and Grounds only (no tent) range $500–$1,650. 4-hour rentals for small social events and business meetings are also available, starting at $500 (not suitable for weddings). Rental rates vary depending upon the day of the week and the season.
Special Events, Parties
Community Center/Civic Bldg
Year-round, daily. Call for details.
Alternate Info: Wood Lawn Manor Woodlawn Park