Chevy Chase Wedding Venue
8940 Jones Mill Road
Chevy Chase, Maryland 20815
Here are 5 reasons why Woodend Sanctuary and Mansion is an impressive choice for DC Metro area wedding venue:
1. Woodend Mansion’s a true historic landmark: The mansion was designed by early 20th-century architect John Russell Pope, who’s also responsible for such gems as The Jefferson Memorial and National Gallery of Art in Washington, D.C. The Greek-style portico is a dead giveaway for those who know Pope’s distinctive style.
2. Woodend Mansion’s Great Hall, with its Palladian window, Georgian architecture and stately staircase, is perfect for a dramatic bridal entrance.
3. Outdoor wedding ceremonies and receptions overlook tall, slender trees and a peaceful wildflower meadow.
4. Woodend Sanctuary is conveniently located just 10 minutes away from Bethesda, Maryland and 30 minutes from Washington, D.C.
5. Rental proceeds go to a good cause: straight to the local Audubon Naturalist Society’s conservation and education programs (and a portion of your fees are tax-deductible!)
50% of the total event cost and signed contract are required to reserve your date. The remaining balance and a damage/overtime deposit are due 120 days prior to the event. The damage deposit ranges $500–800 based on the date and amount of time rented. For 8-hour rentals, $1,500 of your rental fee can be considered a tax-deductible contribution to the Audubon Naturalist Society. Weekend rental fees for these events range $4,900–8,100 (custom tent included). Winter rates range $2,200–2,800 (inside of the mansion only).
For 12-hour rentals, $2,500 of your rental fee can be considered a tax-deductible contribution to the Audubon Naturalist Society. The 12-hour rental fee is $11,200.
Special Events, Parties
Choose From List