Leesburg Wedding Venue
18980 Upper Belmont Place
Leesburg, Virginia 20176
Here are 5 reasons why West Belmont Place Event Center at The National makes a wonderful wedding venue:
1. It has the largest ballroom in Northern Virginia, so there’ll be ample room for you and 1,799 of your closest friends to celebrate.
2. The venue’s surrounded by more than 100 acres of woodsy, natural beauty.
3. You and your guests will arrive in style: After a drive up a winding road you’ll arrive at a circular driveway with an impressive porte-cochère at the entrance.
4. Smaller events are easily accommodated at a variety of indoor and outdoor ceremony and reception sites.
5. Overnight guests will enjoy the activities the venue offers, such as golfing and local excursions.
A deposit of 25% of the total estimated cost is required to reserve your date. Food and beverage fees range $99–155/person, depending on type of package selected. All wedding packages include white glove service, table linens & napkins, votive candle centerpieces, dance floor, wine service during dinner, cake-cutting service, complimentary bridal suite for your wedding night, customized reservations website for overnight guests, a coordinator, access to the on-site health club, arrangements for golf, and local excursions for overnight guests. Food and beverage prices are subject to a taxable 22% gratuity and 6% Virginia state tax.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Year-round, daily. Call for details.
Alternate Info: West Belmont Place