Waikoloa - Hawaii Wedding Venue
69-275 Waikoloa Beach Drive
Waikoloa - Hawaii, Hawaii 96738
5 Reasons to book the Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort and Spa for all of your wedding events:
1. Sunset wedding ceremonies overlooking the ‘Anaeho’omalu Bay take place on the lawns of the King’s Knoll, a favorite outdoor ceremony spot.
2. A reception in the Ali’i Ballroom gives your party some added glam with butler-passed hors d’oeuvres, platters, banquet-style selections or customized entrées.
3. Cocktail hour in the Coconut Grove means guests can go barefoot to your outdoor beach party where they’ll toast your decision to wed at this tropical paradise.
4. Royal Suites offer guests panoramic views and private lanais, as well as other fabulous features like soaking tubs, walk-in closets and double vanity sinks.
5. Guests have plenty of places to mingle: seated in lounge chairs at one of 3 resort pools (including an infinity pool), relaxing at the whirlpools, or having some fun on the beach volleyball courts.
Wedding packages starting at $995 for use of outdoor wedding site, two fresh flower leis or maile leaf leis, a minister to perform the ceremony, a solo acoustic guitarist for the one hour ceremony, and a guestroom upgrade for the newlyweds. Reception Dinners start at $35/person. Tax and an 18% service charge is additional.
Special Events, Parties
Golf Course Fairways
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Golf Course/Golf Clubhouse
Year round, daily. Call for details.
Alternate Info: waikolao beach marriott resort waikaloa beach marriott resort