Las Vegas, Nevada 89102
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Victoria's Wedding Chapel on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- It’s not your typical one-room wedding chapel. Yes, you can have a simple, no-frills ceremony in traditional “Vegas” style, but Victoria’s also offers some wonderful choices if you wish to expand your celebration. There are three different sites for vows, and four beautiful reception areas, (including a pretty outdoor courtyard), all in a convenient location just two minutes from the Strip.
- Nearly everything you need can be done in-house. There’s no need to search around town for all your vendors, because Victoria’s has got it all taken care of. Cakes, flowers, catering, entertainment, photography, videography and planning services are all under one roof.
- Packages are flexible and affordable. Whether you’d like an elaborate affair with all your family around you, or an intimate ceremony with just you and your honey, you’ll find a package that matches your needs. All packages can be customized, and Victoria’s offers a payment plan to make it even easier to have the wedding you envision.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 150
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 70
- Max. Seated Indoors: 200
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 125
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 200
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 125
- Max. Seated: 200
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
One third of the estimated event total is required to reserve your date, and the balance is due 30 days prior to the event. Ceremony packages range $670–999 and reception packages range $3,100–12,000 depending on the package chosen. Packages include meals and service charge. Tax is additional.
Special Events, Parties
Venue TypeBanquet Hall/Events Facility