Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Tropicana Las Vegas on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- You have a choice of tropical garden wedding locations, both indoors and outdoors. The Tropicana Chapel offers a destination wedding vibe in the middle of the desert, with a South Beach-style chapel, three garden sites, and the glamorous Havana Room event space.
- All-inclusive packages provide plenty of amenities. Create your dream wedding for an affordable price! You can customize your package to include everything, from photography, flowers, and reception to limousine, beauty services and so much more.
- Get married by a rock star! With the “Rock Star Wedding Package”, Quiet Riot front man Paul Shortino will perform your ceremony. You’ll also receive two VIP tickets to the Tropicana’s “Raiding the Rock Vault” show starring Shortino, with a backstage meet-and-greet…truly a once-in-a-lifetime wedding experience.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 100
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 150
- Max. Seated Indoors: 300
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 100
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 300
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 100
- Max. Seated: 300
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
25% of the estimated event total is required to secure your date, and the balance is due 30 days prior to the event. Ceremony packages start at $795 and vary depending on the space reserved and package chosen. The reception rental fee ranges $1,000–5,000 depending on the space, day, time, and guest count. Meals start at $59/person. Tax, alcohol and a 21% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility