Bridgehampton, New York 11932
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Topping Rose House on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
Our top 5 favorite things about Topping Rose House:
• Appealing atmosphere: This site is a modern luxury retreat in the heart of the Hamptons. Built as a private home in 1842, its Greek Revival-style architecture makes it a classical setting for your big day.
• Rustic charm: Say your vows in The Barn behind the house, a two-story wooden structure with a peaked-gable roof with a cupola in the center. Then have cocktails by the pool and take in the beauty of the front garden.
• Attractive accommodations: Twenty-two guest rooms are available to lodge your friends and family. Whether in the House, the Studio, or the Cottages, contemporary comforts paired with historic details will make your group feel pampered and relaxed.
• Room to party: Gather in the Studio, the property’s largest venue, for dinner and dancing. Floor-to-ceiling windows provide plenty of natural light and a view of the Topping Rose Orchard. The room is fully equipped with the latest in technology so your entertainment plans will be taken care of.
• On-site zen: Naturopathica, the on-property spa, offers facial and massage facilities, as well as in-room services, exclusively for guests. Their holistic approach and herbal remedies will leave you feeling lovely inside and out before you walk down the aisle.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 60
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 0
- Max. Seated Indoors: 100
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 150
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 100
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 0
- Max. Seated: 60
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
50% of the estimated event total is required to reserve your date, and the balance is due on the day of the event. Rental fees vary, depending on the season, the day of the week and the event space reserved. Meals start at $130/person. Tax, alcohol and a service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Venue TypeBanquet Hall/Events Facility