Brooklyn Wedding Venue
95 Prospect Park West
Brooklyn, New York 11215
Five great things about The Picnic House:
1. Its grounds are green and gorgeous: The Picnic House presides over the 90-acre Long Meadow in Brooklyn’s Prospect Park, making it a dream setting for an outdoor wedding ceremony.
2. A working fireplace in the Gatsby-era brick-and-glass house adds a glowing warmth to your celebration during colder months.
3. You’ll feel like you’ve escaped the bustle of the city, despite being in the middle of Brooklyn. Although The Picnic House is in the center of Prospect Park, events here have the intimacy of a private garden party.
4. The second floor balcony is perfect for exchanging vows, a bouquet toss or dancing. And since it overlooks the meadow it’s great for simply enjoying the view, too.
5. Your event will match your vision, thanks to their list of approved caterers who will work with your budget and dietary requests (including kosher!)...and their in-house coordinators who really care about making your day a success.
Site fees range $3,500–5,000 depending on the season and the day of the week.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Choose From List
Year-round, daily, anytime.