Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The Mirage on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- Daytime ceremonies are lovely, whether you say your vows by the pool, accompanied by tropical landscaping and a cascading waterfall, or near the erupting Mirage volcano.
- And nighttime vows are even better! What could be more romantic than the light of the stars reflected in the pool? And the volcano is spectacular when it’s dark, with glowing fireballs and bursts of multicolored lava.
- A delectable array of menu choices covers anything you could possibly want, including plated dinners, help-yourself stations, and action stations where you can have your entrée made to order. Global appetizers, slider and pizza stations, and seasonally themed desserts are just a few of their creative options.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 3600
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 150
- Max. Seated Indoors: 2550
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 125
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 2700
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 150
- Max. Seated: 2200
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
A nonrefundable 50% of the estimated event total is required by credit card to secure your date, and the balance is due 14 days prior to the event. Ceremony packages range $1,500–3,800. Ceremony and reception packages range $2,400–3,900. Packages depend on the location and amenities chosen.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility