Washington Wedding Venue
800 16th & H Streets N.W.
Washington, District of Columbia 20006
1. The hotel literally overlooks the White House and national monuments.
2. Walls of windows are the highlight of the newly renovated Top Of The Hay, a premier event space with access to an outdoor perimeter terrace.
3. The richly furnished Hay-Adams Room displays plenty of charm: period ceilings, working fireplaces, and warm wood tones.
4. The Lafayette Room has large windows that look onto Lafayette Park, providing a light and airy ambiance.
5. It’s a historic landmark: the Hay-Adams is built on the site of homes once occupied by former Secretary of State, John Hay and author Henry Adams.
A non-refundable deposit of 25% of the estimated food and beverage costs is required to reserve your date. The remaining balance of the estimated costs is due 2 weeks prior to the event. Wedding Packages range $200–275/person, based on menu selections, specialty rentals or upgraded wine selections. Packages include a 1-hour cocktail reception with eight passed hors d’oeuvres, premium open bar, house wine service, custom 3-course dinner menu, custom designed wedding cake, champagne toast, and one complimentary bridal suite on the night of the event for weddings of one hundred guests or more. A 10% Washington, D.C. sales tax and a 21% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Year-round, daily, call for details.
Alternate Info: The Hay Adams Hotel HayAdams Hay-Adams The Hay Adam Hotel