Barre Wedding Venue
Rt. 122 off Barre Common
Barre, Massachusetts 01005
5 reasons The Harding Allen Estate is a lovely Central Massachusetts wedding venue:
1. It showcases 1920s flair: This distinctive neoclassical mansion displays the opulence of homes built during the era. Its stately white columns, ornate chandeliers (all original fixtures!), and oak-paneled walls will transport you to a more romantic time.
2. A Greek-inspired pergola frames your ceremony: Built by the estate’s first owners, Harding and Carrie Allen, it was originally used for outdoor theatrical performances. Now it can add drama when you say “I do,” with the mansion’s manicured grounds as a backdrop.
3. They have a wedding space for all seasons: With panels that can be rolled up to invite the breezes from the estate’s grounds, the Fountainview Ballroom offers the open, relaxed feeling of a garden pavilion. When the panels are down, the room can be fully air-conditioned or heated.
4. Cocktails are divine in the garden: In addition to the fragrant roses, lilacs, hydrangeas, and wisteria, the charming walled garden also features a lily pond and several tables so guests can take in the peaceful surroundings. (TIP: This area doubles as a gorgeous spot for wedding photos!)
5. The estate’s a bed and breakfast, too: You might want to make a wedding weekend of it and rent the 6 well-appointed guest rooms for you and your bridal party..
A $1,500 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your date, and will be credited toward the total charges. A second $1,500 non-refundable deposit is required 10 months before your reception date, and the last payment is due 10 days prior to the function by cashiers’ check. The tab for an open bar may be paid at the end of the reception, as long as it is guaranteed with a Visa or MasterCard. Deposits paid by credit card are subject to a 4% processing fee.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Fridays, 5:30pm-10:30pm, Saturday, 11am-4pm, 5:30-10:30pm, Sundays 2pm-7pm.
Alternate Info: Hardy Allen Estate Harding-Allen Estate