Brooklyn Wedding Venue
452 Union Street
Brooklyn, New York 11231
Things that make The Green Building a one-of-a-kind Brooklyn event space:
• The venue is whatever you make of it: With 3,000+ square feet of open space, original brick walls, a high ceiling, and gleaming chandeliers, The Green Building’s main room invites you to design a truly unique event.
• You can have an indoor/outdoor celebration: When the main room’s roll-up the gate is opened, warm breezes waft in on summer nights.
• Where else could you host your own speakeasy? There’s actually a hidden door in the coat check room that leads to two beautifully appointed, prohibition era-inspired private rooms that can be used for a VIP bar or bridal dressing area.
• Evidence of the building’s history is everywhere: The Green Building’s days as a brass foundry may be over, but remnants of its 1889 beginnings are still there. The original exposed brick and open-beamed ceilings make a particularly cool backdrop for classic photos of the wedding party, cake cutting, etc.
• It’s conveniently located: Situated in Brooklyn’s Carroll Gardens neighborhood, this rustic-chic event site is equally accessible to Manhattan-dwellers and suburban New Yorkers alike.
50% of the rental fee is required to reserve your date. There is also a $500 refundable security deposit. The remaining balance is due 30 days prior to the event. Please contact the venue for rental fee information.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Choose From List
Year-round, daily, anytime.