Ocean Township Wedding Venue
One English Lane
Ocean Township, New Jersey 07712
Things that make The English Manor such a charming wedding venue:
• This classic white manor house presides over a beautiful garden, while panoramic views of The Colonial Terrace Golf Course provide a scenic backdrop.
• It’s conveniently located just off Highway 35 North in the historic Wannamassa section of Ocean Township.
• Ceremonies take place in a park-like setting on a broad lawn. The bride walks down a stone-tiled aisle to a white gazebo flanked by trees and flowers. Afterwards, couples can’t resist a romantic photograph on the garden’s old-fashioned swing!
• Cocktails are served on a secluded outdoor terrace, or inside the Garden Room, which looks out on the grounds and golf course.
• Wedding packages offer a wide range of options and include special amenities, like a Welcome Station to greet guests on arrival and a Goodbye Station to send everyone off with a sweet and coffee or tea to take home with them.
Wedding packages range $90–124/person. Tax and and 18% service charge are additional.
Golf Course Fairways
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Alternate Info: Asbury Park