Tarrytown Wedding Venue
49 East Sunnyside Lane
Tarrytown, New York 10591
• Tarrytown, located in Sleepy Hollow Country, has a legendary reputation. According to Forbes Magazine, it’s one of “America’s Prettiest Towns.” In addition, you can visit one of the sites depicted in Washington Irving’s The Legend of Sleepy Hollow, as well as other historic landmarks such as the Underground Railroad.
• The historic estate embodies 19th-century elegance. Tarrytown House dates to 1840 and has 12 distinct buildings. The stone pillars and iron gates at the entrance, spacious rooms furnished in dark wood, and a statue garden—not to mention the castle-like stonework—all make you feel as if you’ve entered another era.
• You can host every phase of your celebration here. Picture a rehearsal dinner in the King Mansion, a ceremony in the Statue Garden, wedding reception in the Mary Duke Ballroom or the Biddle Mansion, and a farewell brunch the day afterward.
• Dining is a unique experience. They offer a wide variety of menu options, including a Sleepy Hollow BBQ, a Lobster Bake or a Sunday Supper. Other possibilities include regional-themed New York stations, and reception displays ranging from local cheese offerings and Mediterranean cuisine to delectable bites from the garden or sea.
• Your guests will feel at home. Tarrytown Estate has 212 rooms—check out the 10 period bedrooms in the historic King Mansion! Specially designed rooms adjacent to the lobby are available for guests with mobility challenges.
• There are lots of ways to have fun without leaving the estate. Make use of the indoor swimming pool, whirlpool and sauna at The Sports Center, as well as their massage services. Seasonal outdoor recreation options like bocce ball, horseshoes, basketball, tennis and volleyball, are also available.
50% of the food and beverage minimum is required to reserve your date and the balance is due 5 days prior to the event. Rental fees start $900 depending on the day and time of the event and the space rented. Meals range $150–225/person. Tax, alcohol and a 23% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Alternate Info: white plains