New York Wedding Venue
450 West 31st Street
New York, New York 10001
• It’s a fabulous space under the sun or stars: This 12th-floor penthouse works equally well for daytime or evening events.
• You get to enjoy 360-degree panoramas of New York City and the Hudson River: Whether you’re in the penthouse’s white room with its wraparound windows, the glass room on the rooftop terrace, or the terrace itself, the views are stunning.
• The venue’s all-white motif is a blank canvas for your creativity: All walls, floors and ceilings are painted a gleaming white, which you can leave as is for dramatic effect or enhance with whatever color scheme suits your celebration. Adjustable lighting lets you create different moods as well.
• There’s a unique spot for a photo shoot: Your photographer will appreciate the photo deck above the rooftop terrace.
• It’s easy to get to: Studio450 is located in the Hudson Yards, offering convenient access via major subway lines, Penn Station, Port Authority and the Lincoln Tunnel.
NOTE: 240 is the maximum capacity of this venue, whether you’re using the indoor spaces only, the outdoor area only, or both.
The rental fees are $6,000 Monday–Thursday, $6,800 Fridays and Sundays, and $9,000 for a Saturday event.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Choose From List
Year-round, daily, anytime.