Roxbury Wedding Venue
2080 Upper Meeker Hollow Road
Roxbury, New York 12474
• The 400-acre farm enjoys total privacy at the end of a road in a secluded valley.
• Ceremonies take advantage of the natural surroundings—choice spots are under an old maple tree or on top of the mountain with panoramic views.
• Your cocktail party will come alive on the Waterside Pavilion—perfect at sunset with a band or DJ providing musical accompaniment.
• Receptions take place in a historic barn. This beautiful space will lend your dinner a rustic flavor.
• You can celebrate as long as you like. There’s no curfew, so no reason to rush.
• A bonfire and tiki torches light your way around the grounds, and stars shine very bright here in the clear night sky.
• Fun is available in so many ways: 25 Horses, 16 ATVs, a 1/4-mile-long zipline, fishing, hiking, camping, and a 22-acre Paintball Park—all on the farm.
A $3,000 nonrefundable deposit is required to reserve your date. Another $3,000 is due 6 months prior to the event and a third $3,000 is due 2 months prior. The final balance is due at check-in. Weekend wedding packages start at $14,900 plus $20/person. Tax is additional.
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Bed and Breakfast
Alternate Info: catskills catskill mountains catskill park