BOOKSTORE | ABOUT | CONTACT | ADVERTISE WITH US | HELP
Your complete resource for local
wedding venues & services

SeaCrest OceanFront Hotel

Pismo Beach Wedding Venue
2241 Price Street
Pismo Beach, California 93449

Contact: Director of Sales
Phone: 805/773-4630
www.SeaCrestPismo.com
Request more information


Tell a Friend





View Larger Map

Wedding Vendors
You Might Like
Simply Designed
Invitations
Minted
Invitations
Paper and More!
Invitations

Capacity

Ceremony

  • Max. Seated Indoors: 200
  • Max. Seated Outdoors: 150

Reception/Special Events

  • Max. Seated Indoors: 200
  • Max. Seated Outdoors: 150
  • Max. Standing Indoors: 200
  • Max. Standing Outdoors: 150

Meetings

  • Max. Seated: 200

Fees & Deposits

10% of the estimated event total is required to reserve your date. 40% is due 60 days prior, and the remaining 50% is due 30 days prior to the event. Rental fees range $150–4,700 depending on the date, guestroom count and the space rented. Meals range $10–30/person. Tax, alcohol and an 18% service charge are additional.

Location Uses

Ceremonies
Wedding Receptions
Special Events, Parties
Business Functions/Meetings
Rehearsal Dinners
On-Site Accommodations

Site Views

Coastline
Landscaped Grounds
Ocean/Bay
Panoramic
Pool Area

Venue Type

Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Hotel
Waterfront/Beach Location

Some Essential Info
Catering

BYO

Alcohol

BYO

Amplified Music

Indoors
Outdoors
w/ Restrictions

Wheelchair Access

Wheelchair Accessible

Availability

Year-round, daily, excluding holidays.



Alternate Info: Sea Crest Beach Resort SeaCrest Beach Resort