Sea Island, Georgia 31561
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Sea Island on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- Its magical setting: Situated in the Golden Isles, this historic Forbes Five-Star luxury resort presides over five miles of pristine, private coastline and is surrounded by ancient oaks, picturesque marshland, and three championship 18-hole golf courses.
- Gorgeous indoor and outdoor ceremony sites: Exchange vows beneath a canopy of moss-covered oaks while the sun sets behind you, or say “I do” in the enchanting Cloister Chapel or the Spanish Lounge, with it’s ornate arched windows and oversized fireplace.
- Sublime reception venues: You have your choice of exquisitely appointed ballrooms, an outdoor oceanfront venue, or one of Sea Island’s serene wooded and landscaped locations.
- VIP accommodations and spa: Stay overnight (or the weekend!) in your choice of The Cloister, The Lodge (with 24-hour butler service), private cottages, or The Inn at Sea Island. Then, for the ultimate revitalization, treat yourself to some pampering at the resort’s Forbes Five-Star rated Spa and Fitness Center.
- Irresistible wedding cakes: Indulgence comes in so many fabulous flavors here, like Sea Island Salted Turtle (pound cake with sea salted caramel filling and chocolate covered toasted pecans)…or Coastal Dreaming (almond cake with bittersweet chocolate truffle ganache)…or Raspberry Lemon Drop (lemoncello-infused white cake with creamy lemon filling and fresh raspberries)…or something sinfully chocolate in the form of a red velvet or devil’s food cake…
- Max. Seated Indoors: 300
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 300
- Max. Seated Indoors: 350
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 100
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 400
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 250
- Max. Seated: 300
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
25% of the expected event total is required to reserve your date. Additional deposits are due 90 days prior and 60 days prior, with the balance due 30 days before the event. For larger weddings, there is a $2,000 reception site fee and a $3,000 ceremony site fee. The ceremony fee includes white folding chairs and a ceremony director. Wedding packages range $375–525/person. There is also a brunch package available at $250/person. Tax and a 24% service charge are additional. Sunday–Thursday, the Intimate Wedding Package for 20 or fewer guests starts at $8,000 and includes ceremony with musician, photography, bouquet, boutonnière, and wedding cake. There is a 3-night stay minimum, and rooms are not included.
Special Events, Parties
Golf Course Fairways
Banquet Hall/Events Facility