Saratoga Springs Wedding Venue
458 Union Avenue
Saratoga Springs, New York 12866
• The setting is gorgeous: The mile-long road to the clubhouse starts at a fieldstone gatehouse and passes bridges, ponds and stone walls, many accented by fountains and lighting. Inside, the rooms display a variety of architectural influences and are appointed with rich woodwork, ceramic tile, custom murals and Spanish lighting fixtures.
• Each event space has its own charm: The Grand Ballroom on the second floor features panoramic views; the cobblestone Patio and Garden Terrace boasts fountains and a reflecting pond; and the Outdoor Banquet Tent gets an elegant touch with gauzy white curtains. Take a tour to see all their spaces!
• You can treat yourselves and your guests to a Wedding Golf Outing on their award-winning course, designed by Roger Rulewich. The bride and groom golf for free!
• Dining is a sumptuous experience. Renowned restaurateur Angelo Mazzone oversees the preparation of first-class cuisine, and he and his culinary team will incorporate your special requests to craft a custom menu for you.
• Saratoga Springs has plenty to keep you entertained. At “Spa City,” you’ll be able to soak in the area’s legendary mineral baths, as well as visit the Saratoga Race Course, Performing Arts Center, museums, fine restaurants and bistros, and galleries.
A $2,000 nonrefundable deposit is required to reserve your date. 50% of the total event cost is due 6 months prior to the event, and the balance is due at your final meeting. Wedding packages range $72–179/person; pricing varies depending on the season, day and time of the event, and the package selected. Food and beverage minimums start at $12,000 for ballroom events, and vary depending on the season and the day of the week. Tax and a 20% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Golf Course Fairways
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Golf Course/Golf Clubhouse