Glenview Wedding Venue
1421 Milwaukee Avenue
Glenview, Illinois 60025
Just a few of Redfield Estate’s highlights:
• Built in 1929, this historic home and grounds suggests a northern European country estate.
• The garden-like setting, with its trees, lawns and serene walkways, is ideal for an al fresco ceremony and/or reception.
• Celebrations in the Great Room take on the charm of a bygone era, thanks to a fireplace, cathedral ceiling, chandeliers and a breathtaking two-story leaded-glass window. While dining, you might even glimpse a deer outside on the lawn!
• Their newest event area is a gorgeous 30’ x 60’ outdoor covered pavilion with fireplace.
• An elegant bride’s room is perfect for pre-wedding preparations.
The rental fee ranges $1,000–3,200.
Special Events, Parties
Choose From List
Check website, and please call for specific details.
Alternate Info: Redfield Park