Reno, Nevada 89502
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Peppermill on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- Reno meets Italy in this AAA Four-Diamond resort hotel. Combining Old World style and contemporary amenities, it’s the perfect place to hold a dazzling and memorable wedding. The “All You Need is Love” package for couples includes a massage, dinner and accommodations in one of the Peppermill Tower suites.
- Each outdoor ceremony space offers something special, whether it’s the flower-covered poolside Gazebo with its statues and topiaries; the Caldarium Terrace overlooking the pool deck; or the Tuscany Gardens, featuring a beautiful five-tiered fountain as the focal point. If you prefer an indoor locale, you might choose one of the two elegant chapels arrayed in warm neutral colors and exquisite silk floral arrangements.
- You can select the reception location that best suits your style. Three ballrooms of different sizes accommodate your celebration with a touch of sophistication. White Orchid is a private dining room perfectly suited for smaller gatherings, while the spacious two-story 17th-Floor Suites let you spread out and enjoy the mountain views. If nightclubs are your scene, the EDGE Nightspot should fit the bill with its high-tech lighting and décor.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 4500
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 150
- Max. Seated Indoors: 3400
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 0
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 7000
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 0
- Max. Seated: 3400
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
Ceremony packages start at $500. Menus start at $40/person and include wedding cake and champagne/cider toast. Tax and an 18% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Alternate Info: Pepper Mill