Chicago Wedding Venue
6520 South Cicero Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60638
• A fabulous setting in the Millennium Garden, which boasts a large brick patio, lush greenery, flowerbeds and water features. The area really shines at night, with mini lights strung overhead.
• Certified Wedding Planners who are experts at coordinating all types weddings, including ethnic and military weddings.
• A smoke-free environment, organic flowers upon request and an eco-friendly water service. The hotel also donates both time and funds to many charitable organizations.
• A long list of perks for the bride & groom: complimentary mini-suite for on the night of the wedding; complimentary champagne or sparkling cider toast for all guests; chocolate-covered strawberries and a bottle of champagne in their suite; breakfast buffet the following morning in Dempsey’s restaurant or room service; and much more!
• Complimentary parking for guests attending your event.
• It’s super close to Midway Airport–just 1 mile away!
25% of the total event cost is required to reserve your date and the balance is due 7 days prior to the event. Rental fees range $0–3,000 depending on the day of the event and the space rented. Meals range $53–67/person including a 4-hour hosted bar. Tax and a 22% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Alternate Info: Marriott Chicago Midway