Livingston Wedding Venue
305 W. Northfield Avenue
Livingston, New Jersey 07039
1. There’s a romantic outdoor ceremony site: In the midst of their tranquil garden setting is a gazebo with stately white pillars and a wrought-iron dome—a perfect spot for exchanging vows.
2. The building’s a turn-of-the-century gem: Designed by renowned architect Stanford White, the venue has been lovingly and meticulously restored to reflect its original splendor.
3. The ballroom makes a fantastic first impression: Details like a gold-trimmed grand staircase in the entryway and dazzling crystal chandeliers will leave your guests talking about your event long after the last glass of champagne.
4. You can customize your menu: Culinary Institute of America alum Paul Fonte’s continental cuisine options are extensive, and there are kosher and glatt kosher offerings available.
5. The staff are pros: How many metropolitan New Jersey wedding venues have celebrated their 100-year anniversary? Three generations of the Janoff family have owned and operated the Crystal Plaza—and with over 350 wedding receptions each year, you can rest assured that your event is in truly experienced hands.
A deposit is required to reserve your date. Wedding packages range $75–300/person. Tax, alcohol and a service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Year-round; daily. Call for more information.