Glencoe Wedding Venue
1000 Lake Cook Road
Chicago Botanic Garden is a heavenly place for a wedding:
• Situated on nine islands surrounded by lakes, this stunning 385-acre garden features 26 display gardens and four natural areas.
• Photo opportunites are everywhere, thanks to a wealth of flower-bordered paths, treelined walkways, water features, quaint bridges and world-renowned horticultural displays.
• Romance is a key ingredient of outdoor venues like the English Walled Garden and fragrant Rose Terrace, both perfect for ceremonies. The canopied McGinley Pavilion sits at water’s edge and overlooks Evening Island.
• Indoor options range from the grand Nichols Hall with its dramatic two-story skylight to the Krehbiel Gallery, set off by a stone reflecting pool.
• Catering is provided by Culinary Landscape, who offers a selection of wedding packages and is happy to customize your menu, too. Sweet endings include treats like a Cheesecake Martini Bar or a Cold Stone-style Ice Cream Bar!
• The garden is conveniently located close to downtown Chicago.
Rental fees range $500–12,000 depending on the day of the week and time of the rental.
Special Events, Parties
Community Center/Civic Bldg
Available year-round, but use of specific venues varies according to season.
Alternate Info: Botanical Garden, Gardens, Glencoe Garden, Gadren