Washington Wedding Venue
101 Constitution Avenue NW
Washington, District of Columbia 20001
Here’s why Charlie Palmer Steak makes a scenic—and delicious!—Washington, D.C. wedding site:
1. Some of the best views in Washington, D.C: The rooftop terrace can be tented for an exceptional event space overlooking the Capitol Building.
2. Their indoor 9th-floor venue also boasts panoramic views of D.C.’s landmarks.
3. The sleek restaurant has 4 private dining spaces, and the whole restaurant can accommodate up to 200 people for a seated dinner.
4. The menu is all-American, from their famous Grilled Beef Tenderloin to local seafood classics like lobster and crab.
5. Their wine list is all-American, too. The unique wine cube in the main dining room offers over 600 selections of wines produced exclusively in the U.S.
Cocktail reception packages range $15–50/person, and plated meal packages range $75–87/person. Gratuity and10% Washington, D.C sales tax are additional.
Special Events, Parties