Moseley Wedding Venue
4801 Woolridge Road
Moseley, Virginia 23120
1. Waterfront Ceremony Sites: Heron’s View, Sunset Watch, Eagles Perch, and The Landing (a 2,000-square-foot wharf and pier!) all overlook the Swift Creek Reservoir.
2. The Shimizu Tea House: Ceremony guests walk through the rose arbor to reach the tranquil tea house, which is set against a well-manicured garden, pool, and giant boulders.
3. The Manor House: This plantation-style home invites reception guests to spill out onto the water-view deck and veranda in good weather.
4. The Pool Pavilion: Wedding party-goers can mingle by the outdoor pool and fountain while taking in the lush surroundings.
5. The Garden: Towering pine trees and waterfront azalea gardens set the scene for a casual, natural outdoor event.
Ceremony fees are $800, and reception rental fees range $1,750–6,500, depending on day of the week and guest count. Rental fees include pre-bridal portraits, a 4-hour reception, dining tables, linens, reception chairs, service tables, parking attendants, set up, clean up, ceremony chairs, a mistress of ceremony, bridal dressing room, and security officers. An on-site coordinator for your wedding day is also included. There is an additional surcharge for 100 guests to include all services. Tax, alcohol, food, and a service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Year-round, daily. Call for details.