Chicago Wedding Venue
702 West Fulton Market
Chicago, Illinois 60661
1. There’s something for everyone. Their menu offers authentic cuisines from Spain, the Caribbean, and South and Central America.
2. Decorations aren’t necessary. Carnivale’s vibrant walls, lighting and decor provide a kaleidoscopic of color.
3. They’re accommodating. Whether you want a small private dinner for 15 or a grand event for 300, Carnivale will take care of you in delectable style.
4. The food is as bold and flavorful as the venue, from their award-winning mojitos to their long list of appetizers and wide range of entrées.
5. This restaurant is environmentally friendly. Carnivale supports the Green City Market, and uses only cage-free eggs, sustainable seafood, and organic vegetables from its roof-top garden in the summer.
Room rental fees vary; please contact Carnivale for details. A deposit of 1/3 of the food and beverage minimum, along with a signed contract, is required to reserve your date. The remaining balance is due 3 days before the event. Buffet options range $45–60/person. Entrées range $25–80/person.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Alternate Info: Carnival