Wheaton Wedding Venue
27w270 Mack Road
Wheaton, Illinois 60189
• The outdoor splendor: Located within the historic 500-acre Cantigny Park, this venue boasts six different ceremony sites that will take your breath away. From the private oasis of the South Grove to the romantic Rose Garden or Zen-like Rock Garden, you’ll be able to find the perfect natural setting for your vows.
• Two distinct reception venues: Le Jardin features floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the gardens, while the more intimate Red Oak Room has a view of the golf course and Swan Lake. It also adjoins a covered patio.
• Flexible wedding packages: There are options for every budget, and all of them include a four-course dinner, open bar with call brands, and a Sunday breakfast for the wedding couple on their one-year anniversary!
• Gourmet cuisine that tastes as good as it looks: Smoked Chicken Crostini, Lobster Bisque, and Hazelnut-Encrusted Halibut are just a sampling of the dishes offered. You can add artisan breads and flavored butters to your menu, too.
• Unique photo ops: You have full access to the park’s 22 ornamental gardens for stunning photographs. Everywhere you look there’s a winding path, sparkling pond or lush arbor that will make a lovely backdrop.
Ceremony-only packages range $2,000–3,000. Ceremony & Reception packages range $1,500–2,500. Food and beverage costs are additional, with entrées ranging $58.95–107.95 per person. 7.25% sales tax and 20% gratuity are extra.
Golf Course Fairways
Golf Course/Golf Clubhouse
Alternate Info: Cantiny Golf, Cantingy Golf