Saratoga Springs, New York 12866
Canfield Casino's Website
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The Canfield Casino on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
4 reasons to bet on The Canfield Casino:
• It’s close to everything: Centrally located in downtown Saratoga Springs, this site is well situated to host your wedding. Both local and out-of-town guests will have no problem getting here and, with all the nearby restaurants, hotels and things to do, they’ll never be bored.
• You can tie the knot outdoors: Hold your ceremony in surrounding Congress Park, against a gorgeous backdrop of green spaces and flowing fountains. If it rains, you can move the service indoors for just a small fee.
• The ballroom is to die for: This elegant, expansive space features a vaulted honeycomb ceiling, graceful arches and columns, gleaming hardwood floors, and plenty of natural light, making it the perfect place to eat, drink and be merry.
• There’s a unique photo op: The historic wooden Carousel in the Park can be reserved for photographs. Your photographer will love creating some whimsical and truly memorable images as you pose on this charming piece of Americana.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 220
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 220
- Max. Seated Indoors: 240
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 0
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 600
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 0
- Max. Seated: 220
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
A $500 deposit is required to reserve your date and the balance is due 2 months prior to the event. Event space rental fees range $1,000–3,000 depending on day of the week, the time of the event, and city of Saratoga Springs residency. Rental fees for nonprofits range $1,500–1,800.
Venue TypeBanquet Hall/Events Facility
Alternate Info: The Canfield Casino