New Milford Wedding Venue
214 Candlewood Mountain Road
New Milford, Connecticut 06776
• A gorgeous setting: The 1843 inn, which sits on a private 600-acre estate on Candlewood Mountain, features ponds, paddocks and meadows.
• An affordable wedding package: With your budget in mind, their “Sunday Wedding Celebration” package includes ceremony and reception spaces, pre-event consultation, a staff person on site during your wedding day, and much more.
• Charming accommodations: All five guest rooms have a private bath and wonderful farmland views. The dining room and common rooms are convenient for gathering friends and family together.
• Delicious morning treats: Produce from their organic vegetable gardens, fruit trees and raspberry & strawberry patches go into every breakfast.
• Memorable props for photos: Posing in front of hay bales, John Deer tractors and horses is not only fun, it results in unique images for your wedding album.
Please contact the venue for more capacity information.
Packages range $3,000–10,000 for 60–250 guests. Prices vary depending on package selected. A 10% service charge is additional.
Special Events, Parties
Choose From List