New Milford Wedding Venue
214 Candlewood Mountain Road
New Milford, Connecticut 06776
• A gorgeous setting: The 1843 inn, which sits on a private 600-acre estate on Candlewood Mountain, features ponds, paddocks and meadows.
• An affordable wedding package: With your budget in mind, their “Sunday Wedding Celebration” package includes ceremony and reception spaces, pre-event consultation, a staff person on site during your wedding day, and much more.
• Charming accommodations: All five guest rooms have a private bath and wonderful farmland views. The dining room and common rooms are convenient for gathering friends and family together.
• Delicious morning treats: Produce from their organic vegetable gardens, fruit trees and raspberry & strawberry patches go into every breakfast.
• Memorable props for photos: Posing in front of hay bales, John Deer tractors and horses is not only fun, it results in unique images for your wedding album.
A nonrefundable deposit of 1/3 of the package cost is required to reserve your date, and the balance is due before the event. Packages range $3,000–10,000 for 60–250 guests. Prices vary depending on package selected. A 10% service charge is additional.
Special Events, Parties
Choose From List