Leesburg Wedding Venue
109 Loudoun Street, SW
Leesburg, Virginia 20175
5 reasons why the Thomas Birkby House makes an ideal Virginia wedding venue:
1. You’re the star of the day: The Birkby House allows only one event per day, so you can be sure you’ll get the staff’s undivided attention.
2. It’s wonderful for a garden wedding: Wedding ceremonies and receptions take place on the peaceful, perfectly manicured grounds.
3. The bride and groom each have a great space to get ready: There’s a sunny Bride’s Salon and Powder Room, and a Gentleman’s Lounge for the groom and his boys.
4. The second floor porch is a charming spot for photos—and a bouquet toss!
5. Small groups can celebrate indoors: The historic Carriage House, built in 1814, is a lovely choice for 50 or fewer guests all year round.
A $250 deposit is required to reserve your date and the balance is due in 3 payments. The final payment is due 3 months prior to the event. Rental fees range $3,500–6,700 depending on the day of the event and the guest count. Wedding packages start at $70/person and include meals, staff and linens. Tax and alcohol are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Choose From List
Year-round. Garden events with tent April–November. Smaller events in main house in winter.
Alternate Info: Thomas Birkby House