Las Vegas, Nevada 89158
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Aria Las Vegas on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- It’s one of Las Vegas’s chicest hotels. Among The Strip’s more recent additions, Aria blends classic, high-end amenities with a distinctly modern, edgy aesthetic. Relax in the luxurious rooms, or head downstairs to take in a show, nightclub, or world-class restaurant.
- A wide range of packages make planning a snap. From basic in-room vow renewals to elaborate, catered affairs, Aria is able to accommodate just about anything a couple could want. And to make sure everything goes smoothly, all packages include the assistance of an experienced wedding coordinator.
- You can add some fun upgrades. Though Aria’s chapel is lovely, you may also opt to have your ceremony in the Fireside Lounge, by the pool after sunset, or in THEGALLERY, which features extraordinary blown-glass pieces by renowned artist Dale Chihuly.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 70
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 150
- Max. Seated Indoors: 250
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 0
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 250
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 0
- Max. Seated: 250
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
A nonrefundable deposit of the rental fee, which ranges $500–2,000 (depending on the package selected), is required to reserve your date. The estimated total is due 30 days prior to the event. Meals start at $60/person. Tax, alcohol and a service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties