Andover Wedding Venue
60 Canterbury Street
Andover, Massachusetts 01810
5 reasons Andover Country Club makes a great Boston Metro wedding venue:
1. You can have an elegant garden wedding: Two pergolas adorned with seasonal flowers frame the lush gardens, Andover’s outdoor ceremony site set amidst the course’s well-manicured fairways.
2. All three ballrooms have a lovely view: Floor-to-ceiling windows put the golf course’s peaceful, undulating hills on display for your guests.
3. Everyone gets a warm welcome: Two of the ballrooms have a working fireplace to revive chilly partygoers and add a decidedly cozy New England feel to your event.
4. It’s easy to put your personal stamp on your reception: The soft, neutral color palette in the ballrooms is compatible with whatever décor you have in mind.
5. Their staff is ready to serve: Whether you choose a dinner buffet, seated meal, or light appetizers, the staff at Andover Country Club will work with you every step of the way.
A $1,000 deposit is required to reserve your date. There is a $700 ceremony setup fee to reserve Trumpeters Terrace, or $1,500 to have a garden ceremony. Rental fees range $700–1,700. depending on day of week and space rented. The food minimums range $5,000–17,000, depending on day of week and space rented.
Special Events, Parties
Golf Course Fairways
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Golf Course/Golf Clubhouse
Sunday or Friday: Choose any 5-hour block of time
Saturday: 11:30 am–4:30 pm, or 7:00 pm–midnight