New York Wedding Venue
45 Downing Street
New York, New York 10014
Things that make us love the Alger House:
• A large loft space with the intimate feeling of a private residence, The Alger House in the Village is also one of the most affordable event sites in Manhattan.
• The Great Room on the main floor is ideal for your reception, while the Garden Room upstairs is perfect for a second bar area, photo shoot, or the bride’s ready room.
• The eclectic décor includes paintings, sculptures, stained-glass windows, chandeliers, pianos, an antique bathroom and an indoor garden.
• It’s conveniently located close to the 1, F, A, C, E, and V subway lines, as well as taxi service on 6th Ave.
• Green Mansions Catering, the in-house caterer, boasts four decades of experience. Although they specialize in French Classical and Mediterranean cuisines, they’re expert at preparing a wide range of international dishes.
A $1,900 deposit is required to reserve your date, and the balance is due 7 days prior to the event. The venue fee ranges $1,500–4,000. Prices vary depending on the time of year, day of the week, and the time of the event. Meals start at $95/person. Tax and a 22% administrative charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Year-round, daily, anytime.