East Bridgewater Wedding Venue
85 Oak Street
East Bridgewater, Massachusetts 02333
5 reasons why The Villa makes an extraordinary Boston area wedding location:
1. Photo ops abound: With wooden bridges, log fences, and weathered buildings that hearken back to the property’s dairy farm origins, you’ll have plenty of country flair in your wedding album.
2. There are multiple ceremony sites: Exchange vows beneath a crisp white pergola or gazebo on the landscaped grounds, or say “I do” in one of their elegant ballrooms.
3. The Madera Ballroom is traditional—with a twist: Warm wood accents, a large hearth, and a cathedral ceiling create a welcoming space for wedding guests, while a variety of innovative lighting options let you create whatever mood you like.
4. The Grand Ballroom decor is a mix of retro and contemporary elements: Lacy gold light fixtures drop from a deeply coffered ceiling, casting a warm glow on the hardwood floor. During the day, natural light flows in through curtain-framed windows.
5. Their wedding packages make planning easy: In addition to scrumptious food, every wedding package includes a personal wedding coordinator, professional event manager, Chiavari chairs, and a whole host of other bridal goodies.
A $2,500 deposit is required to reserve your date. $2,500 is due 15 months ahead of the event date, $2,500 is due one year before, $2,500 is due 10 months before. 50% of your estimated total bill is due 6 months prior to the event. All payments and deposits are non-refundable. Meals range $66-84/person. A 20% administrative fee and a 6.25% sales tax is additional.
Special Events, Parties
Golf Course Fairways
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Golf Course/Golf Clubhouse
Year-round, daily. Call for details.