Dover, Massachusetts 02030
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The Connors Center on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
• It’s hard to decide which event space is the most charming. There are seven indoor options for hosting weddings as well as rehearsal dinners and bridal showers, including a chapel, a library and three parlors, some of which can be combined. Outdoors, there are two lovely gardens and a pavilion.
• Each stone staircase and archway offers a unique opportunity for photos. Picturesque terraces and meandering stone paths leading from the parlors to the lower garden are ideal for a first look or a romantic kiss.
• Your family and bridal party can lodge at the Siena House. Separate from the center’s guest suites and individual guest rooms, the Siena House is its own home away from home—complete with kitchen and double and triple bedrooms with shared bathrooms.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 180
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 300
- Max. Seated Indoors: 150
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 400
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 200
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 400
- Max. Seated: 400
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
A nonrefundable deposit of 50% of the facility rental fee plus the signed contract is required to secure your date. The remainder of the rental fee is due 1 week prior to the event, and the balance of the event total is due 30 days after billing. The rental fee ranges $3,500–5,000 depending on the day of the week.
Special Events, Parties
Alternate Info: boston college