Boston Wedding Venue
120 Huntington Avenue
Boston, Massachusetts 02116
5 reasons The Colonnade Hotel is an ideal choice for a Boston wedding venue:
1. It has Boston’s only rooftop pool: This seasonal hotspot is a relaxed place for cocktails served with a panoramic view of the Boston skyline.
2. The Huntington Ballroom has a refined style: People planning a classic “Boston” wedding will appreciate elegant touches like rich cherrywood accents, upholstered silk walls, plush carpets, and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking landmarks like the Prudential Center and Copley Square.
3. Rehearsal dinners come with French flair: A popular place for rehearsal dinners is the hotel’s restaurant, Brasserie Jo. It offers a cozy private room where divine French cuisine is served by world-renowned Chef Jean Joho.
4. The Colonnade takes special event food up a few notches: Food and Beverage Director and Executive Chef Nicholas Calias creates delectable dishes for receptions in the hotel. The list of menu options is remarkable—over 30 hot and cold appetizers are offered (why not have both Wild Mushroom and Truffle Fritters and Mini Kobe Burgers with Aged Cheddar!), and a dozen entrées from Bouillabaisse to Navarin Lamb Loin are prepared with finesse.
5. It’s easy to get around town: Guests will love that the Prudential Center subway stop is just steps from the front door, and that the Colonnade is located in Boston’s chic Back Bay neighborhood.
A $2,500 deposit is required to reserve your date, and the balance is due 7 days prior to the event. The rental fee starts at $2,000. Wedding packages range $165–195/person, and include a selection of 5 passed hors d’oeuvres, cheese display, four course dinner with customized wedding cake, champagne toast, 1-hour open bar, unlimited wine with dinner, white glove service, wedding photo room with champagne and hors d’oeuvres for the bridal party, suite accommodations for bride and groom, and votives. Tax, gratuity, and service charges are also included.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Year round, daily. Call for details.
Alternate Info: Collonade Hotel Collonnade Hotel Boston