Sharon Wedding Venue
164 Massapoag Ave
Sharon, Massachusetts 02067
5 reasons Saphire Estate is a perfect New England wedding location:
1. There are picturesque views: The estate is perched on the shore of scenic Lake Massapoag, which makes a lovely backdrop for wedding photos.
2. Ceremonies take place in the garden courtyard: Say your vows among brightly colored flowers, accompanied by the peaceful burbling of the patio’s magnificent stone fountain in the background.
3. Cocktails are just more fun outdoors: Set up the courtyard with tables and cozy seating areas so guests can take in the natural splendor as they mix and mingle.
4. Your reception will be relaxed and refined: With crisp white walls and trim, cushy couches and a classic stone hearth, the reception facility is open, warm and inviting.
5. Their wedding packages make planning easy: In addition to scrumptious food, every wedding package includes a personal wedding coordinator, professional event manager, Chiavari chairs, and a whole host of other bridal goodies.
A $2,500 deposit is required to reserve your date. 50% of your estimated total bill is due 180 days prior to the event. All payments and deposits are nonrefundable. Wedding packages start $70/person and include a wedding coordinator, event manager, food tasting, tables, linens, passed hors d’oeuvres, one stationary display, and a wine toast. Customized packages are available. A 21% administrative fee and a 6.25% sales tax, (and additional tax of .75% on food and beverage only) are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Year-round, daily. Call for details.
Alternate Info: Sapphire Estate