Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts 02467
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The Dane Estate at Pine Manor College on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Book your 2017 or 2018 wedding before December 31st, 2016 and receive 2016 pricing plus a complimentary champagne toast for your guests on your big day!
Why We Like This Place
- The Dane Estate exudes fairy-tale charm. Built in 1891, this 55-acre wooded estate provides an array of comfortable event spaces to fit any style of wedding, whether it’s outdoors surrounded by vibrant foliage or indoors surrounded by beautiful architecture.
- Each space has something special to offer. The Foyer, with its polished red marble fireplace, is a spacious place to welcome guests. The Moncrief Room features carved fruited and matchbook oak paneling and period-style furnishings, and is ideal for a cocktail hour, small reception or ceremony. The Founder’s Hall boasts a carved double staircase that makes for a dramatic entrance, while doors open out onto the Founder’s Lawn, perfect for an outdoor ceremony. All rooms are paneled in rich woods and lend a sense of opulence to your event.
- The in-house caterer, Dane Estate Catering, can create custom menus that will impress the most discerning of guests. From breakfasts to buffets, luncheons to luaus, and dinners to drinks, they’ll realize your vision with style, elegance and an emphasis on global trends and sustainable cuisine.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 140
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 500
- Max. Seated Indoors: 100
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 350
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 125
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 800
- Max. Seated: 476
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
A nonrefundable deposit along with a $500 refundable security deposit and a signed contract are required to reserve your date. 50% of the estimated event total is due 90 days prior to the event, and the balance is due 7 days prior. The rental fee starts at $400 and varies depending on the space, day and time rented. For weddings, meals start at $90/person including alcohol. Tax and an 18% admin fee are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Venue TypeBanquet Hall/Events Facility