Randolph Wedding Venue
6 Billings Street
Randolph, Massachusetts 02368
5 reasons why Lombardo’s makes a perfect Boston area wedding venue:
1. The glittering chandelier in the facility’s foyer is almost a New England landmark: At 18 by 23 feet, this enormous crystal work of art even captivates drivers on Interstates 93 and 95.
2. You can make a classic grand entrance: To greet your guests, you’ll descend the spiral staircase, which wraps around the glorious chandelier.
3. All-inclusive packages mean less stress: The folks at Lombardo’s like to say that their packages include everything but the groom. From invitations and flowers to photography and food, it’s all handled by their roster of seasoned vendors.
4. The food is amazing: Executive chef Sharyn Olitsky has been delighting palates with her cuisine for over 25 years. There’s a wide range of dishes to choose from and you can custom-design your menu.
5. It’s all in the family: The Lombardos have owned and operated this venue for almost 50 years, and the way they take care of even the smallest wedding details is sure to make you feel like part of their family.
A $2,000 deposit is required to reserve your date and the balance is due 14 days prior to the event. There are no rental fees. Packages range $79–167/person, and include invitations, linens, flowers, a custom-tiered wedding cake, champagne toast, LED up lighting, and complete bartender service. Tax, alcohol and a 20% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility