Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Hyatt Regency Cambridge, Overlooking Boston on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Book your wedding between 1/1/17 and 3/31/17 and receive:
• Waived Ceremony Fee
• Complimentary Dessert Bar
• Complimentary Mimosa Bar in the bridal ready room
Wedding must be held by July 31, 2017.
Why We Like This Place
- You can’t beat the 180-degree views of Boston and the Charles River. The floor-to-ceiling windows of the Charles View Ballroom offer stunning vistas, but if you want a venue that’s even more waterside, opt for the tented Riverside Pavilion.
- They’ll provide anything you can think of. Not only will they deliver ice sculptures and custom-baked wedding cakes, but you can design your entire gourmet menu with the chef—including Indian, kosher and ethnic specialties.
- You’ll be able to enjoy all the perks and privileges of a Hyatt. Among them are a complimentary room for your wedding night, special rates for your guests, a concierge to help arrange weekend activities and, of course, free honeymoon nights at Hyatt hotels and resorts worldwide.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 700
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 120
- Max. Seated Indoors: 450
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 0
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 900
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 250
- Max. Seated: 700
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
25% of the food & beverage minimum and the rental fee are required to secure your date, and the balance is due 5 days prior to the event. The rental fee ranges $350–3,500 depending on the spaces reserved, day and time of the event, and the food & beverage revenue. Meals range $30–95/person. Tax, alcohol, and a 22% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties