Boston, Massachusetts 02128
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- Choosy brides have lots of venue choices. With over 21,000 square feet of event space, you can opt for the Skyline Ballroom’s stupendous harbor and city views; the draped and tented Harborside Pavilion, bathed in natural light; or several alternatives that include prefunction rooms.
- The waterside location offers great diversions. Why not combine a leisurely harbor cruise with a catered rehearsal or welcome dinner on board? Or, just hop on a water taxi and visit Boston’s historic North End.
- The VIP treatment doesn’t end once you toss your bouquet. Not only will you and your overnight guests be pampered with top-of-the-line amenities, but you and your groom will earn FREE honeymoon nights at any Hyatt in the world!
- Max. Seated Indoors: 400
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 250
- Max. Seated Indoors: 320
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 270
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 440
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 300
- Max. Seated: 400
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
A $2,500 deposit is required to reserve your date and the balance is due 10 days prior to the event. The ceremony fee is $1,000. Wedding packages start at $170/person and include: 5-hour open bar, hors d’oeuvres, 3-course dinner, wedding cake, and champagne toast. Tax and a 24% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Alternate Info: Hyatt Harborside, Hyatt Boston Harbor