Cambridge Wedding Venue
25 Edwin Lane Blvd
Cambridge, Massachusetts 02141
5 reasons the Hotel Marlowe is a great choice for a Cambridge wedding location:
1. The view of the Boston skyline: From its perch on the Cambridge side of the Charles River, the hotel overlooks all of Boston’s most famous landmarks, which are laid out like a postcard for your guests’ enjoyment.
2. You can get married indoors or out: Have an intimate ceremony in front of huge picture windows that frame city views, or, weather permitting, say your vows with weeping willows and Cambridge sights in the background.
3. The food is exceptional: Chef Jay Silva is known for his culinary passion, skilled presentation, and carefully sourced ingredients.
4. You’ll get lots of personal attention: The staff at the Hotel Marlowe will work with you on all those important details that will take your event from ordinary to extraordinary.
5. They offer in-room spa services: Stay at the Hotel the night before your wedding and treat yourself to an in-room massage and maybe a soothing lavender body treatment to get you in the mood to say “I do.” You can thank us later.
Seated dinners range $137-155 per person, and buffet dinners range $143-161 per person, depending on the number of stations required. A 15% gratuity, 6% taxable administrative fee and 7% sales tax are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Year round, daily. Call for details.
Alternate Info: Hotel Marlow Hotel Marlough