Rockport, Massachusetts 01966
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Emerson Inn on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Host your wedding at Emerson Inn by the Sea and receive a free wedding-night room for the bride and groom! There are no blackout dates or exclusions. Applies to new bookings only.
Why We Like This Place
- It’s a historic gem: Built in 1856 along the shore of Cape Ann, it’s the area’s only historic grand hotel. It features 36 beautifully appointed rooms, whose period décor reflects the charming heritage of a bygone era.
- The stunning oceanfront locale is an ideal setting for ceremonies and receptions. You can exchange vows against a backdrop of the sea, which is also visible through large windows in the banquet rooms. Intimate celebrations take place in the Dining Room, which seats up to 90 guests, and on the Veranda, which accommodates up to 60.
- There are plenty of activities year-round. Snorkeling and sunbathing, whale watching, hiking among the fall foliage, boating, golf and visiting local museums and galleries are just some of the things available to do.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 50
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 200
- Max. Seated Indoors: 150
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 150
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 200
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 200
- Max. Seated: 75
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
The rental fee ranges $1,500–3,000 for afternoon events, and $5,000–6,000 for evening events. The fee varies depending on the season and the day of the week. Most weddings require that all rooms be reserved. Meals range $44–59/person. Buffets start at $70/person. Tax, alcohol and a 19% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Venue TypeBanquet Hall/Events Facility
Alternate Info: Cape Ann ipswich bay